Last updated Nov. 13, 2018
Information We Collect
When you visit the Website you provide us with two types of information: (i) personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected by us and (ii) use information collected by us as you interact with the Website.
When you register with the Website, you provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, your email address, date of surgery, address, phone number, and any other personal or preference information that you provide to us.
When you enter the Website, the Website collects your browser type and IP address. This information is gathered for all Website visitors. In addition, the Website stores certain information from your browser using “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. The Website uses session ID cookies to confirm that users are logged in. These cookies terminate once the user closes the browser. By default, the Website uses a persistent cookie that stores your login ID (but not your password) to make it easier for you to login when you come back to the Website. You can remove or block this cookie using the settings in your browser if you want to disable this convenience feature.
We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on The Website.
By using the Website, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
Use of Information Obtained by the Website
We use this information to:
• Fulfill your order
• Send you an order confirmation
• Assess the needs to determine suitable products
• Send you requested product or service information
• Send product updates or warranty information
• Respond to customer service requests
• Administer your account
• Send you periodical email newsletters about joint ventures, significant updates to the Website or marketing communications
• Send you marketing communications
• Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
• Respond to your questions and concerns
• Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
• Conduct research and analysis
• Display content based upon your interests
• Facilitate your transactions with other users
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com
When you register with the Website, you create your own account. The Website will not provide any of your other personal information to third parties.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell, share, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for their promotional purposes.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
• as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
• when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
• if Healwell is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or
• uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
• to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Third Party Advertising
Changing or Removing Information
Users may modify, delete or remove any of their account information at any time by logging into the My Account page. Information will be updated immediately. Individuals who wish to deactivate their Website account may do so on the My Account page.
The Website takes appropriate precautions to protect our users’ information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. Because email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications, the Website requests that you not send private information to us by email.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at info@Prepineer.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.